Friday, June 26, 2009

It getting hot in heeerre.....

Fridays.....I love Fridays! What is there not to love about the beginning of the weekend? A big reason to love Fridays is shopping! For all you amateur shoppers, Friday is THE day to go shopping, not Sat, not Sun. FRIDAY! Why? All of the sales are in full gear and there are no crowds and you get the best selection before the masses come in over the weekend. Shop at your leisure, no waiting for fitting rooms, and you are in and out in a breeze. More time to hang out over the weekend :)




Since it's getting hot, hot, hot, what better place to spend it than sipping on a margarita waterside. I'm gearing up to bear the Swine Flu, riots, and hurricanes to spend my American freedom in Mexico! I cannot wait! By the way, the resorts down in Meh-he-co have suffered a huge blow to the tourism economy due to the H1N1 virus scare. Many resorts are down to only 10% occupancy and this is prime vacation time folks! So....what does that mean for you (and me)? Great deals(all inclusives under $1K for 2 peeps), eager to please waiters (mango daiquiri, please), and top notch service(I'll take that lobster stuffed with lobster)! Yeah!

But before I embark on my summer pilgrimage to the beach, it is bathing suit time! Old Navy is having a sale on bathing suits: $5 per piece! Awesome! $10 bucks for a whole ensemble is right up my alley! With all of that money you saved, you can buy some flip flops and a cover up! Score! And to top it off, Old Navy always has a "weekly" hunt for a coupon. Sometimes it's 10% off, 15% off, or I've even scored a 30% off your entire purchase. There's always a coupon available, so be prepared to print it out before heading to your local ON!!! More moola for me in Meh-he-co! I think that zipline tour is calling Jerry's name!


Isn't this coverup cute? I got it!


So whether you are going here this summer:





OR here:




It's time to gear up for some fashionable swimmies!




Stock up on some fashionable bathing gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment